ABE or multi-purpose fire extinguishers utilise a specially fluidised and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires and coats the surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
This extinguisher is refillable and able to be pressure tested.
- Drawn Cylinder – Reduced Neck Problems
- Large High Quality Gauge
- Rugged Construction
- UV Rated Powder Coat Paint Finish
- Pull Ring Retainer fitted on all units
- Hose retainer fitted on all units with hose
- 85% MAP ABE Powder
- Fully AS / NZ Standard Approved
- Activ Fire (SSL) Listed
- Part: MT 4503 – Plastic Tag Supplied in Accordance with the NZ Standard 4503 (Required). Replaces metal tags as they are deemed non compliant, due to the metal being a potential cutting Hazard.
- Wall bracket
- Hose and double strap vehicle bracket